Telehealth & COVID-19 Practice Updates
We will continue to provide services to our clients via online telehealth and in-office appointments
If you are a new client, please complete this New Client Inquiry Form and we will follow up to discuss scheduling.
Insurance Coverage for Telehealth:
- Blue Cross of Illinois has advised they will continue to cover telehealth sessions in 2022 for most plans. Plans that are self funded may or may not continue to extend this benefit. Cost sharing which includes payment of copays and deductibles has resumed.
- If we are not in your network, please verify coverage for telehealth with you insurance carrier.
- If you have questions, please contact your insurance carrier or HR Department to confirm coverage.
- Effective March 1, 2022 masks are recommended for anyone in our office or waiting room. Masks are optional in sessions depending on the client and therapist preference. As recommended by health officials, KN95 or surgical masks are preferred over cloth masks.
- Only the client and their parent/guardian should be in the waiting room. If you have others with you, please wait in your car or outside.
- If the client or anyone in the household has Covid-19 symptoms, has tested positive, or has been exposed to someone who is positive, please notify your therapist so your appointment can be rescheduled or moved to telehealth.
- If the client or family members have any cold, respiratory or other symptoms associated with Covid-19 regardless of test results or vaccine status, then appointments should be rescheduled or moved to telehealth after discussion with your therapist.
- We will continue to be diligent in our practice of keeping surfaces cleaned, using air filtration machines, masking, and maintaining appropriate distance when possible.
We hope you and your family stay healthy and if you need additional support, please reach out. We will post any updates on this website page, our Facebook page and also will send emails to current clients.