We are an In-Network Provider with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO:
Participating Provider Organization (PPO) and Blue Choice PPO
We are not in the Blue Cross HMO network.
Blue Choice PPOSM
Blue Cross HPN-High Performance Network
For information regarding PPO plans that would be considered in network please visit the provider information page via the link to search for a provider name. Please call your insurance carrier, HR Department for questions about your out of network benefits.
Self-Pay or Out of Network Insurance
No Suprises Act - Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 800-985-3059
For self-pay or out of network clients we offer electronic claim submission as a courtesy or can provide you with a superbill to submit to your insurance carrier. If we are not in-network with your insurance, we require payment at the time of service and any reimbursement from insurance will be directed to the Client/Insured.
We will provide you with a Good Faith Estimate of the anticipated services and fees as part of your intake process. The Good Faith Estimate is an estimate of fees anticipated in your care but you are not obligated to receive or continue with services recommended in the estimate. Additional sessions may be necessary and will be recommended and discussed between you and your provider. This is just an estimate as it is difficult to know how a client will progress in therapy. Fees may vary depending on client needs.
Payment is due at the time of service.
Cash, check, all major credit cards and healthcare spending cards are accepted for payment of in-network copays, and for self pay clients.
We require a credit card on file for fees, copays, and late cancellations. We will charge the preferred method of payment for copays at the time of service. We do not routinely send out statements but can provide one at anytime.
If you need to make special payment arrangements please discuss with your provider or contact our Billing Coordinator, at [email protected] or by calling the main number 630-524-4000.
Payments can also be made through our online portal.
If you miss an appointment or cancel an appointment without 24 hours advance notice, you will be required to pay a missed appointment/late cancellation or full fee.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health/behavioral health insurance benefits?
- Is behavioral health coverage provided by the same carrier as my medical benefits?
- Does my plan provide out of network benefits? (If your coverage is other than one of the Blue Cross Blue Shield plans listed above)
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the co-pay or coinsurance percentage for services?
- Is approval or referral required from my primary care physician?
- Are there any restrictions for mental health/behavioral health services?
- Is telehealth, family therapy, covered under my policy?