We are an In-Network Provider with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO:
Participating Provider Organization (PPO) and Blue Choice PPO
Blue Choice PPOSM
For information regarding PPO plans that would be considered in network please visit the provider information page via the link. Please call your insurance carrier for benefits or call our office if you have further questions.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health/behavioral health insurance benefits?
- Is behavioral health coverage provided by the same carrier as my medical benefits?
- Does my plan provide out of network benefits? (If your coverage is other than one of the Blue Cross Blue Shield plans listed above)
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the co-pay or coinsurance percentage for services?
- Is approval or referral required from my primary care physician?
- Are there any restrictions for mental health/behavioral health services?
Billing & Payments
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment of in-network copays, and self pay client fees.
Payments are due at the time of service.
As a courtesy, insurance claim submission is available for most out of network insurance plans with benefits assigned to reimburse the client/insured.
If you miss an appointment or cancel an appointment without 24 hours advance notice, you will be required to pay a missed appointment/late cancellation or full fee.